Swift fingerboards community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift fingerboards community

A serious fingerboard forum for serious fingerboarders.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nollie Wheels Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottolds
Admin
Scottolds

Nollie Wheels Review Empty
PostSubject: Nollie Wheels Review   Nollie Wheels Review Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 am

Nollie Bearing Wheels Review.

First off I would like to thank Patryk S for selling these wheels to me. You can get these from the fingerboard store (FBS) and I think they are around 20 euro.

Shipping
Unfortunately since i got them from him I cant tell you about shipping from Wag, or FBS.

First Impressions
The wheels are big. That’s probably the first thing I noticed about them. They are a lot bigger than most wheels. The other thing that really was noticeable was the colour. They are the one of the sickest colours available for FB wheels. My first impressions were good ones anyway.

Craftsmanship
They are a really nice shape. They are quite boxy and really wide. The edges are rounded enough for it to look really nice but they aren’t like the newer FF wheels where they are very similar to a skateboard wheel, these have quite a big difference. I would recommend these for on an oldskool deck just because of the size and shape. I would expect these are made on a lathe just like FF because they are all identical and are really nicely made. They are also a really cool material. They are a nice solid green colour. They seem really solid and are also really smooth and grippy.

Performance
These wheels are so smooth. People use the term “they roll like butter” that defiantly applies for these wheels. They are just so smooth. I rolled them from one end of this table we have (2 metres long) and they just rolled right off the other side. They also grip really well. Ive tried them on concrete, wood, plastic, vynel, perspects, granite, marble, cardboard, sheet metal and glass and they grip extremely well to all of the surfaces.

Overview
All over, these wheels are just plain awesome. The grip well, roll freakin smooth and are a sick shape and size, they are also such a cool colour. Defiantly one of the best sets of bearing wheels I have ever had.

Also these aren’t the only kind of Nollie wheels. They come in about 94855657 different colours, materials and even sizes. The new Nollie Smalls are available now also. They come in transparent colours and solid colours. They even make Metal wheels. Here are a list of all the wheels you can get that I am aware of.

Red with bearings
Blue with bearings
Green with bearings
Yellow with bearings
White with bearings
Transparent Red with bearings
Transparent Blue with bearings
Transparent Green with bearings
Transparent Yellow with bearings
Red without bearings
Blue without bearings
Green without bearings
Yellow without bearings
White without bearings
Transparent Red without bearings
Transparent Blue without bearings
Transparent Green without bearings
Transparent Yellow without bearings
Nollie Metals
Nollie Heavy Metals
Probably some more that I cant remember, lol if ive listed one that doesn’t actually exist then please leave a comment and I will get rid of it, but Im pretty sure all these are real.

All available in small or normal sizes.
Go buy some from FBS today.

Pics:

Nollie Wheels Review 2755632309_09baaa3dd7
Nollie Wheels Review 2755632581_29bed16208
Nollie Wheels Review 2756466764_86cae24877
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftfingerboards.co.nr

Nollie Wheels Review
Page 1 of 1