Swift fingerboards community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift fingerboards community

A serious fingerboard forum for serious fingerboarders.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Softies Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottolds
Admin
Scottolds

Softies Review Empty
PostSubject: Softies Review   Softies Review Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:14 pm

Softies Grip Review:

Shipping: I ordered the deck about 4 weeks ago and got it in about 2 weeks. He replied to my order really fast and that was good. i got it late bacause it was shipped to the wrong country by accident but thats no big deal. It came in a envilope that was lined with bubble wrap so it didnt get completly destroyed in the mail. Shipping 6/10

The Perfromance: The perfromance is extrodinary. I love it. What it actualy is, is a foam tape kind of thing similar to Riptape. Riptape is about half the thikness of softies wich gives it a nice feel when your riding. since it is a foam it dosent hurt your fingers like regular grip. It also comes with some stickers, and 6 grind strips. I would have to give the prformance a 10/10

Cost and application: The cost is $5 USD and $3 USD for shipping. To apply the grip it is resnably easy but to cut out the shape is were you will struggle. Since it is so thick it is hard to get a clean cut unless you have very sharp scissors. (You cant use a razor blade). The only other thing is when you take it off it leaves some crapy stuff on the top of the board. But thats no biggie. For the price it is deffinalty worth it. All over its a 10/10.

Pics: http://www.freewebs.com/softiesgrip/products.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftfingerboards.co.nr

Softies Review
Page 1 of 1