Swift fingerboards community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift fingerboards community

A serious fingerboard forum for serious fingerboarders.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flatface G6d's Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesM

JamesM

Flatface G6d's Review Empty
PostSubject: Flatface G6d's Review   Flatface G6d's Review Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Shipping:
The package came in 7 days from USA to New Zealand wich is normal so that was all good.
The wheels came in a bubble mailer so they were nicely protected. It came with a cool FF sticker wich was also pretty cool.

First Impressions:
I was amazed when i first opened the package they are a really nice pure white. the shape is really nice, all wheels are all identical so well done mike.

Setup:
I had no problem seting the wheels up, they stayed on the axle nicly so no problems at all here.

Performance:
WOW, they are just great. they just Roll super far and are the smoothest wheels ive ever riden.
they are not too grippy but also not to slipery so they are just perfect in that area aswell. they are great on all surfaces especialy on marble/Granite.

Overall:
They are just amazing wheels, I recomend these wheels alot you can get them from www.flatfacefingerboards.com the are $32.00 including shipping so they arent too expensive.

Flatface G6d's Review New_bw10
Back to top Go down

Flatface G6d's Review
Page 1 of 1