Swift fingerboards community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift fingerboards community

A serious fingerboard forum for serious fingerboarders.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlatFace G4s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottolds
Admin
Scottolds

FlatFace G4s Empty
PostSubject: FlatFace G4s   FlatFace G4s Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:04 am

Ok I received these wheels on the 11th, so I have had 4 days to ride them and get used to them.
Shipping:
When I first ordered these wheels it was on the 13th of December, and got a confirmation email the next day on the 14th giving me all the informaion
i needed for payment. I then sent the payment on the 16th. A few days later i decided to have a look on the flatface website. I then saw a notice saying "Hello everyone and merry Christmas. I'm posting this to answer the question "If I order now will I get it before Christmas?" and if you're reading this and havent ordered yet, unfortunately the answer is no. We're sold out on CloseUps and G4 Wheels. We should have more within a week. Feel free to order them still, your order will be shipped as soon as we get more." I can fully understand him running out of stock but it would of been nice to have been told. So after a few days i checked back again and he said he was going on vacation for another few days witch delayed my order futher. When my order was finally shipped it arrived in exaclty 10 days.
FlatFace G4s Sany0511\

First Impersions:
They came in a little baggie inside a bubble mailer so thet were nice and safe. So i opend it up and saw the wheels and they looked amazing. They were a very pure white and had a very realistic shape. After examining them for abou 3 minuts i couldent wait to set them up. After i did i was so impressed.
FlatFace G4s Sany0512

Craftmanship: The wheels are shaped alot like a skateboard wheel. They have nicely rounded sides and a good size. They are slightly bigger than a tech deck wheel and have a 4mm core with a bearing inside. The bearing is nicely snug in the wheel and dosent wobble or move inside the wheels core. So all over the craftmanship is Exilant!
FlatFace G4s Sany0025

Perfromance:
The Performance is exilant. I love them so much. Since they have bearings in them they roll extramly smooth and very fast.They spin alot longer than a tech deck wheel. They also roll alot longer than your average tech deck wheel. They grip really well to all surfaces ive tryed them on. Ive tried them on the following surfaces: Marble, Granite, Treated wood, normal wood, metal, plastic, perspects, glass, concrete, cardboard, and vynel. They grip perfeclty to each of these surfaces. All over great wheels.

Cost: The cost of these wheels were $28 USD inc shipping witch is a very cheep price compared to Substance or Ww'z. I definalty recoment getting a set of these wheels if you can. Mike has just recenlty stped selling these wheels and is bringing some new nes out around february. But if you can get your hands on a set i definalty recomend them.

Thanks Alot mike for these wheels!!
Pics:
FlatFace G4s Sany0510
FlatFace G4s Sany0026
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftfingerboards.co.nr

FlatFace G4s
Page 1 of 1