Swift fingerboards community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift fingerboards community

A serious fingerboard forum for serious fingerboarders.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlatFace G6d's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottolds
Admin
Scottolds

FlatFace G6d's Empty
PostSubject: FlatFace G6d's   FlatFace G6d's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 am

Flatface G6d’s Review.

First off I would like to thank Mike Schneider for sending these wheels to me. You can get these from the Flatfacefingerboards.com and I think they are $32 USD inc international shipping.

Shipping
It can in 7 days from the USA to New Zealand, and that’s super fast. All my other orders from mike have come in 10 days but these came super quick. The wheels were in a small baggie with 2 Flatface stickers and that was inside a nice bubble mailer along with another Flatface sticker and a Huge FBS sticker, thanks for the extras mike!

First Impressions
I had seen James M’s before I got mine so I knew what they looked like but still, I was amazed. They looked so sick. The colour reminded me of Ww’z D-rex’s. I loved the shape of these wheels too. All over I had good first impressions.

Setup
I had no problems at all setting up these wheels, they went on really nicely like all my FF wheels and they stayed on the axle perfectly. The wheel is small enough that the entire wheel can fit on the axle and the nut will still fasten tightly, and that’s a good thing.

Craftsmanship
These wheels are perfect. They are the same shape as all the G6’s. The shape isn’t to boxy or to round. The edges are nicely rounded and all 4 wheels were perfectly identical. Like I said already the colour is amazing and the all over size isn’t to small or to big. Cant go wrong with these wheels.

Performance
These wheels are so smooth. People use the term “they roll like butter” that defiantly applies for these wheels. They are just so smooth. I rolled them from one end of this table we have (2 metres long) and they just rolled right off the other side. They also grip really well. Ive tried them on concrete, wood, plastic, vynel, perspects, granite, marble, cardboard, sheet metal and glass and they grip extremely well to all of the surfaces. At first I thought my G4’s rolled smooth then I tried G5’s then G6a’s then G6x’s and these are the smoothest of them all.

Overview
All over, these wheels are just plain awesome. The grip well, roll freakin smooth and are a sick shape and size, they are also such a cool colour. Defiantly one of the best sets of bearing wheels I have ever had.

Also these aren’t the only kind of Flatface wheels. They come in about 94855657 different colours, and materials. They come in transparent colours and solid colours. Here are a list of all the wheels you can get that Flatface has ever made.

FF G1’s (white, no bearing)
FF G2’s (white, no bearing)
FF G3’s (white, single bearing)
FF G4’s (white, single bearing)
FF G5’s (Smoky white, single bearing)
FF G6a’s (blue, single bearing)
FF G6x’s (Red, single bearing)
FF G6b’s (Black, single bearing)
FF G6i’s (Clear, single bearing)
FF G6d’s (Creamy white, single bearing)
FF G6t’s (white, single bearing)
FF G6u’s (yellow, single bearing)
FF G6.5’s (yellow, single bearing)
FF G7’s (yellow, dual bearings)
FF G7a’s (blue, dual bearings)
FF G7x’s (red, dual bearings)
FF G7i’s (Clear, dual bearings)

Probably some more that I can’t remember.
Go buy some from Flatface today.

FlatFace G6d's 2755632309_09baaa3dd7
FlatFace G6d's 2756466764_86cae24877
FlatFace G6d's 2755632581_29bed16208
From left to right:
Nollies, FF g6x's, FF g6d's, FFg5's, TD woolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftfingerboards.co.nr

FlatFace G6d's
Page 1 of 1